When you work in an industry that produces a lot of dust and particulate matter, you are consistently at risk of inhaling it, which can cause side effects like asthma attacks, a persistent cough, and sneezing. In severe cases, you can even develop lung disease. While you may not want to change jobs, you can decrease your dust inhalation with the help of a dust collector system.
At Lapp Millwright LLC, we provide dust collector installation for businesses all over Pennsylvania.
Capture Your Dust Efficiently
At Lapp Millwright LLC, we focus on providing the more efficient dust collectors for your needs. We not only install your system but also design and manufacture it as well. From start to finish, we make sure every detail is perfect for your company.
Our dust collection systems remove excess dust and dirt from your air to improve air quality and decrease health risks. They use a series of filters and separators to clear the air, trapping the dust and releasing the clean air back into your workspace.
Choose Industry Experts
We at Lapp Millwright LLC bring over 20 years of experience to every job we do. That means you’ll get the highest quality work and most efficient technologies with your system. We handle every step of the process with precision and care, from detailed design to expert dust collection system installation to preventative maintenance. We want to ensure your system will keep your workspace safe.
As a family-owned business in PA, we cater to your needs and safety. You can trust us with any job, big or small, even if you just need a replacement filter.
Call us today at (717) 865-3521 to start on your new dust collector system.
Professional Technicians and Installers
Our service technicians and installers are true experts for installation, services, parts and repairs. They adhere to NFPA standards, are well-trained in the field and are constantly updating their safety training:
- Have completed the OSHA 10-hour class
- Have completed confined space training
- Have completed respirator fit training and testing
- Are Certified Lift Operators
Choose from a Wide Range of Dust Collection Systems
- 15-year limited warranty
- Energy-efficient, high-performance manifold-mounted pulse valves
- Heavy-duty, 7 and 10 gauge
- Military grade
- Crown Tech domed roof
- Complete pulse-check baghouses
- Cyclone detector airlocks
- Weather and waterproof exterior
- Vertical filters, longer filter life, easy filter exchange and even gasket pressure
- Also offer smaller dust collector systems
Our Product Line Includes:
- CMAC dust and fume cartridge collectors
- Deltamax cartridge and back collector filter
- Baghouse dust collectors
- Abort-gates and EIE valves
- Hobbyshop cyclone collectors (coming soon)
Businesses We Service:
- Grain industry
- Plasma cutting
- Welding fumes
- Fiberglass ducts
- Silica ducts
- Much more
Money-Saving Service Contracts
We offer convenient service contracts that will give you everything you need to keep your system up and running. From experienced work to an affordable price, you’ll find what you need with a service contract from Lapp Millwright LLC.
- Reduce costly equipment downtime
- Lower overall energy consumption
- Improve system performance
- Get third-party documentation
- Extend costly filter life
- Eliminate the expensive personnel training
- Avoid expensive safety equipment purchases