Bucket Elevator Experts
Bucket elevators are one of the most convenient and efficient ways to elevate bulk materials vertically. A bucket elevator consists of a series of buckets that are attached to a belt or chain with pulleys or sprockets located at the top and bottom of the unit. A bucket elevator allows the ease of movement of bulk materials on site.
We know what it takes to provide professional bucket elevator installations, maintenance, and repair services. Our team of specialists is happy to help you with all of your grain handling needs, so Call us today at (717) 865-3521!
Benefits Of Our Grain Handling Equipment
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel elevator
- Sturdy and made to last
- Pre-assembled drive and service platform for easier installation
- Wide selection of distributor heads adapted to your project
- 150 to 15,000 bushels/hour (BPH)
- And Much More!
Professional Technicians and Installers
Our service technicians and installers are true experts for installation, services, parts and repairs. They adhere to NFPA standards, are well-trained in the field and are constantly updating their safety training:
- Have completed the OSHA 10-hour class
- Have completed confined space training
- Have completed respirator fit training and testing
- Are Certified Lift Operators